Re: [N1MM]

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 7, 2001
      In English?

      Tom
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "gao" <gaoych2000@...>
      To: <n1mmlogger@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 13:41
      Subject: [N1MM]

      > n1mmlogger£??úo?£?
      >

      > ??
      > à?£?
      >
      > gao
      > gaoych2000@...

    • Tom Wagner
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2001
        Send me an email problem report (help menu)

        Tom
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 5, 2002
          http://pages.cthome.net/n1mm/html/Installation.htm

          There is also a search facility on the main page:

          http://www.n1mm.com

          Tom
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 31, 2002
            If you didn't extract ALL of the files in the NewExeV1.1.xxx
            into the correct install directory, that could cause that.

            73,
            Tom - N1MM
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 20, 2003
              > WAE: Started work on WAE & QTCs (ON5ZO)

              Is there someone out there who
              a) participates in WAE CW
              b) is not operating from one of the WAE list of countries
              c) has experience with SENDING QTCs?

              If you feel addressed by this description, please follow the WAE support closely and
              report back to us. If you have an idea on how to send QTC's smoothly, now is the time
              to communicate your ideas! I never thought of sending QTCs, only copying them.
              Woudn't it be great if we could do WAE with N1MMLogger?

              - Franki ON5ZO
            • Tom Wagner
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 20, 2003
                Franki's request does not imply that this
                functionality is working yet in the WAE.

                I put some work in on WAE this weekend. I
                focused on base WAE support & on receiving
                QTCs.

                What Franki is asking for is not to see how
                QTCs are handled in the program today -- they
                are not. He is asking how sending QTCs should
                be handled in the future.

                73,
                Tom

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 20, 2003
                  > WAE: Started work on WAE & QTCs (ON5ZO)

                  YES YES YES YES !!!!!
                  Wait a minute...hell didn;t freeze over, did it?
                • Edward Gisske
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 8, 2003
                    Me too...
                    73,