Bug Report: Database integration

  • vk2qf@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2001
      Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by:
      Nev (vk2qf@...)
      on Sunday, August 5, 2001 at 00:41:53

      Problem: Integrate of all 'tests so far to one main file.

      StepsToReproduce: Open all five .mdb's sequentially and select copy database to
      target file eg: CONTESTS.MDB [A blank database
      with no entries]

      Then select CONTESTS.MDB

      Choose contest and if the selection box is not scrolled to the top
      of the field it locks the interface. Upon refreshing the screen a selection
      maybe missing from the range of logs stored in the file.

      I have a couple of screen caps here: http://winsoft.net.au/~vk2qf/nimmlogger

      That help explain what happened. Am quite prepared to say
      that my approach to integrating all my 'tests in one maybe
      flawed?

      Interested in comments. Thanks.

      n1mmversion: 1.1.141

      OSVersion: Windows 98 ME