Re: [N1MM] Radio port question

  • N1MM
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2001
      Most Icom radios don't support auto ptt through the
      radio serial interface. If you want the ptt
      functionality, specifiy a serial or parallel port for
      the cw port. Both have ptt. This is covered in
      the help under "Radio Interfacing" My
      recommendation is to use parallel, there is more functionality
      possible, since there are more settable pins with parallel.

      NOTE: If you want both vfo's to do the same thing,
      specify the same cw port for both. They can be independent.

      73,
      Tom - N1MM