N1MM Feature Request

  • vk2qf@qsl.net
    Message 1 of 281 , Aug 3 9:05 PM
      Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by:
      Neville (vk2qf@...)
      on Saturday, August 4, 2001 at 00:05:54

      Callsign: VK2QF

      n1mmversion: 1.1.139

      Feature: Would it be possible to have something like a spreadheet configuration page for contests, given the huge range of 'tests
      and all the variations.

      Maybe I am missing something, perhaps it already exists in N1MM Logger?

      What I envisage is say a tick off window, ie:

      Create a new 'test with a unique name [for next year],

      Something like...

      check this box for new prefix multiplier,
      enter points per qso in this box,
      enter points per multiplier in this box,
      check this box to allow dupe qso's [ie: vhf tests with repeats every hour].
      etc...

      Or is this a maze of programmming trouble?

    • n5dg1
      Message 281 of 281 , May 1, 2011
        Thanks Pete, have wintelnetX doing it's job

        Ed N5DG