Re: [N1MM] cw interface?

  • Craig - N7OR
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      --- In N1MMLogger@y..., paule@s... wrote:
      > I already have several interfaces built that work just fine with
      > other software. My question is, what if anything, is different
      > with N1MM logger, and if it is different, why.

      I think nothing is different. I took the TRLog interface that I had
      wired to a serial port, made a simple adaptor to put the 3 wires in
      the proper pins of a LPT connector, and it worked great. Before that,
      I simply plugged it into a COM port, and it also worked. I just don't
      know what's going on. And this post didn't help you! :->