Re: [N1MM] cw interface?

  • Neville Mattick
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      Cw keying was a snap with N1MM logger, just a 1k resistor to a
      keying transistor [already had this in my keying distributor for 3
      rigs].
      See the brilliant manual P53 from the files page...

      73 de Neville VK2QF, 4W/VK2QF.
      6m DXCC #289.
      URL http://winsoft.net.au/~vk2qf

      N.E. & L.A. Mattick.
      Hargraves N.S.W. 2850
      AUSTRALIA
      UKSMG #1809 GL:QF47PF Loc: 149;18;30 EAST - 32;46;48 SOUTH
    • paule@sfu.ca
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
        I already have several interfaces built that work just fine with
        other software. My question is, what if anything, is different
        with N1MM logger, and if it is different, why.

        Thanks for the reply.

        cheers, Paul - VA7NT

        On Wed, 01 Aug 2001 21:30:51 +1000 N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > Cw keying was a snap with N1MM logger, just a 1k resistor to a
        > keying transistor [already had this in my keying distributor for 3
        > rigs].
        > See the brilliant manual P53 from the files page...
        >
        > 73 de Neville VK2QF, 4W/VK2QF.
        > 6m DXCC #289.
        > URL http://winsoft.net.au/~vk2qf

        > ---
        >
        > N.E. & L.A. Mattick.
        > Hargraves N.S.W. 2850
        > AUSTRALIA
        > UKSMG #1809 GL:QF47PF Loc: 149;18;30 EAST - 32;46;48 SOUTH

      • Craig - N7OR
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
          --- In N1MMLogger@y..., paule@s... wrote:
          > I already have several interfaces built that work just fine with
          > other software. My question is, what if anything, is different
          > with N1MM logger, and if it is different, why.

          I think nothing is different. I took the TRLog interface that I had
          wired to a serial port, made a simple adaptor to put the 3 wires in
          the proper pins of a LPT connector, and it worked great. Before that,
          I simply plugged it into a COM port, and it also worked. I just don't
          know what's going on. And this post didn't help you! :->