cw interface?

  • Paul Erickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 6:15 PM
      Ok, I am just getting started out with N1MM under windows 95
      and can't get it to key through the parallel ports. According
      to the help file, I need a different driver if I am using 98 et al
      but no info on 95.

      What am I doing wrong? BTW the computer is a 500mhz PII.

      The hardware configuration I am currently using works fine with
      LogEQF and TRlog etc. Have to admit that if the hardware
      requirements involve a lot of changes, I will have to abandon this
      software as an answer to questions I don't have.

      --
      cheers, Paul - VA7NT (ex VE7CQK) - email: paule@...

      "Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad..."