RE: LPT1 Keying

  • Tim Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2003
      Thanks Frank!!!!! For some reason my LPT1 is set to 278
      Once I set this in the config in N1MMLogger all is well

      Jonesy
      K9NX

      Make sure the LPT1 port address in the configuration menu matches the
      address listed under "Printer Port" proerties in Device Manager.

      Go to Control Panel > System > Device Manager > Ports > Printer Port
      > Properties > Resources.

      The first number under Input/Output Range (minus the leading zero)is
      your port address, ie 3BC. Whatever that value is copy it to the
      LPT1 address box in configuration (the program uses 378 as a default).

      This drove me nuts when I first installed it on my laptop, which,
      naturally, used a different port address. Once I changed the address
      in configuration everything worked fine & I'm *LOVING* this program.

      Frank W1NK (x-NG1J)

      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "k9nx" <k9nx@i...> wrote:
      > I am trying to get the LPT1 port to send CW
      > it works just fine in DX4WIN,and a DOS contesting program
      > but I can't get it to work for N1MMLogger
      > What am I missing?
      >
      > I am running Win98SE on a AMD 450
      > and N1MM latest version
      >

      > Jonesy
      > K9NX
    • Kyle Chavis
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2003
        I'm using Version 3.0.104 with a Yaesu FT1000MP Mark V Field, when I click
        on VFO B from the Bandmap Dual RX is activated. When clicking on VFO A it's
        deactivated and works normal.
        - Kyle