Re: [N1MM] cty.dat

  • Thomas PA1M
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 10, 2003
      Yes we do use Writelog version of the country file (wl_cty.dat). Renaming is not necessary.
      You do have to import this file so it is being used. So just placing this file
      in the program directory is NOT enough! It will only be used after importing this file in the database.

      Select: Tools, Import country list from downloaded file

      Select the downloaded wl_cty.dat file when the 'Choose a file' dialog appears.
      The program will import the country file in the database and now it is being used.

      NB When using old (last year) databases remember that also the already imported country file
      (from last year) in this database is being used. To be sure import the latest country file.

      73' Thomas