whats up with the second vfo

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2003
      I see the display for VFO B but it will mot work with my icom 746.
      This would be nice to set between 2 bands and have the band maps
      update with contacks.
      well just a question.
      Thanks
      Jay
    • Rick Ellison
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2003
        Hi Jay

        Icom radio have no way of telling what vfo it is on. so to get the
        logger to see the secondvfo and work you need to cycle thru the 2 bandmaps a
        couple of time with Ctrl-Left and Right arrows and it should start
        working for you... Also make sure you have SO2V checked in the config
        area.

        73's Rick N2AMG
        rellison@...
        AIM:n2amg

        J> I see the display for VFO B but it will mot work with my icom 746.
        J> This would be nice to set between 2 bands and have the band maps
        J> update with contacks.
        J> well just a question.
        J> Thanks
        J> Jay