Re: LPT1 CW Keying

  • ng1j
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2003
      Make sure the LPT1 port address in the configuration menu matches the
      address listed under "Printer Port" proerties in Device Manager.

      Go to Control Panel > System > Device Manager > Ports > Printer Port
      > Properties > Resources.

      The first number under Input/Output Range (minus the leading zero)is
      your port address, ie 3BC. Whatever that value is copy it to the
      LPT1 address box in configuration (the program uses 378 as a default).

      This drove me nuts when I first installed it on my laptop, which,
      naturally, used a different port address. Once I changed the address
      in configuration everything worked fine & I'm *LOVING* this program.

      Frank W1NK (x-NG1J)