Texas QSO Party...

  • John Sanders
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hi all,

      Did any N1MMLogger users participate in the TQP? If so, are any of your
      contacts being given a zero point score after re-scoring? These are not
      dupes and I can't see any reason they shouldn't be two point contacts. I am
      pretty sure it's something stoooopid I've done, but can't figure it out. I
      am putting it together by hand right now so that I can submit.

      BTW: I get the list in Digest mode, so I may not respond right away to
      questions posted back to the list.

      Thanks in advance es 73,

      AD5BY
      --
      John Sanders, Integration Analyst, RHCE
      Office of Information Technology, Operations