[N1MM] Re: Mults Check Windows

  • kc6fbe
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hi Tom,

      The neat feature was that on Mults Check Window left click on a call
      move data on Active VFO, and right click move to NON active VFO,

      Right now with .99 version the open of entry window and focusing on
      it is not really useful, the need are to put off-band spots into
      vfo b, without focus it, but manually focus with CTRL left/right.

      Shift Left click to move on NON Active is less intuitive, and need
      to leave all hands from keyboard !!!

      Real Crazy ??? May be !!!

      Fabio I4UFH

      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Wagner" <tfwagner@s...>