Re: [N1MM] Lost State/Province field in CQ WW RTTY

  • VA3XRZ [R]
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2003
      Hi Tom,

      Thanks for replying. Rescoring was the first thing I tried and it did not
      fix it because the Sect field in the database is blank for each W/VE station
      and subsequently the corresponding Mult1 field is zero. Curiously, the Sect
      field for DX stations now contains the country prefix. I can't figure out
      how this happened, I swear all I did was to sort by callsign from within the
      Logger. I tried to replicate the problem with a copy of the original
      database
      both in the laptop and the desktop and it did not happen again.

      73,
      Julio VA3XRZ