Auto TRX Offset for PSK

  • Rick Ellison
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2003
      In this latest version I have included a setting for auto updating the
      Transceiver offset whenever the mark frequency changes. Let me know
      what you think of this option.... And if I should add this same thing
      to the PSK engine. The offset there would be based on the current
      transmitting channel. I have left the menu option on the PSK interface
      but for now clicking it does nothing.

      73's Rick N2AMG
      rellison@...
      AIM:n2amg