No ERROR 91 Win95 SO2V

  • oliversr62@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      NO error 91 here.......Using ver.95....a 133mHz Old computer.. Win 95....Rig
      756PRO II... HOWEVER, I do have to use IC-761 as the rig in the HW setup to
      get VFO A and B to switch back / forth properly....I am using SO2V. Still works
      GREAT for my CW contests. Thank to ALL.....W4UUM, Lee

    • Rick Ellison
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
        I've been going thru the code now for an hour trying to find this and
        I can not duplicate this error in either the EXE or the development
        environment. I have tried every icom radio type and still cant not get
        it to error for me....
        I will look some more but it might have to wait for Tom to come back
        on Saturday....

        73's Rick N2AMG
        rellison@...
        AIM:n2amg

        occ> NO error 91 here.......Using ver.95....a 133mHz Old computer.. Win 95....Rig
        occ> 756PRO II... HOWEVER, I do have to use IC-761 as the rig in the HW setup to
        occ> get VFO A and B to switch back / forth properly....I am using SO2V. Still works
        occ> GREAT for my CW contests. Thank to ALL.....W4UUM, Lee

        occ> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

        occ> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

      • m5aex (Andrew)
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
          Just downloaded V .96 and the error 91 with the Icom tx/rx has disappeared.
          Have changed nothing at all with my set up from .93 to .96 After
          problems with .95 I re-installed .93 (which worked fine) and have just
          updated directly to .96 and that is fine too.

          Andrew M5AEX
          > I've been going thru the code now for an hour trying to find this and
          > I can not duplicate this error in either the EXE or the development
          > environment. I have tried every icom radio type and still cant not get
          > it to error for me....
          > I will look some more but it might have to wait for Tom to come back
          > on Saturday....
          >

          > 73's Rick N2AMG
          > rellison@...
          > AIM:n2amg
          >
          > occ> NO error 91 here.......Using ver.95....a 133mHz Old computer.. Win
          95....Rig
          > occ> 756PRO II... HOWEVER, I do have to use IC-761 as the rig in the HW
          setup to
          > occ> get VFO A and B to switch back / forth properly....I am using SO2V.
          Still works
          > occ> GREAT for my CW contests. Thank to ALL.....W4UUM, Lee
          >

          > occ> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          >

          > occ> To unsubscribe, send an email to:
          >

          > occ> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • pa5dd
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
            I cannot re-produce this. 3.0.93 does not work here. Using Win2000
            and ICOM736. 3.0.91 still is OK here.

            73 Uffe PA5DD

            --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "m5aex \(Andrew\)" <m5aex@s...>