WIN2K & MMTTY

  • br1v80
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
      Ok, I really need help here. It takes from 3 to 10 times before MMTTY
      will start. I have changed settings, did a clearregistry, reloaded
      all the MMTTY files that are called for. Still no joy. I unchecked
      the com port in the setup, tried different sound card settings. Seems
      to me this appeared after going from 2.2.7 to 3.0. I see some
      reference to this in the archives, but never a solution. Any ideas or
      a shot in the dark.

      Ed W3NR
    • br1v80
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
        Well, here is what I found to cure the problem. If you are using rig
        control, the rig must be on. MMTTY starts first time, every time.
        Simple enough, even for this old man...

        Ed W3NR