Oceania DX Contest support - please

  • vk4an
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003
      I am desperate for this great program to support the Oceania DX
      Contest which begins this weekend! Can anyone h-e-l-p...please!
      Thanks, Eddie VK4AN
    • Frank Hunt ZL2BR
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
        Yes it sure would be great if the Oceania contest was supported.

        The rules are pretty simple.
        Oceania stations work everyone else.
        Multipliers are prefixes, each band
        Contact point are band weighted: 160m-20, 80m-10, 40m-5, 20m-
        1, 15m-2, 10m-2.
        Exchange 001 etc
        Categories, SOAB, SOSB, MOST, MOMT
        Phone and CW are on different weekends, so its Phone only or
        CW only, no mixed modes.

        73, Frank ZL2BR
      • pa5dd
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
          Seems to me that you can use the CQ WPX contest for this. After the
          contest generate a Cabrillo file, and edit the claimed score to a
          manually calculated score based on the Score Summary window.

          Not the real thing, but very close.

          73 Uffe PA5DD