ESM mode ?

  • Lu3hy Juan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Hi Rick

      I use this macro for when I take more than one call
      {ENTER}{TX} {LASTCALL} TNX {ENTER}NOW {F5} {F2} or
      {ENTER}{TX} {LASTCALL} TNX {ENTER}NOW ! {ENTER}! {EXCH}-{EXCH} * {RX}
      in both cases using ESM Mode doesn't achieve that highlights F8 button since is highlights F2 F5 button.

      Rick has some suggestion like it could make the macro so that when I send F7 (called Pile - up for my) highlights F8 button. Could this be possible to make?

      Thank Rick

      73´s Juan LU3HY ( LT0H)