Re: [N1MM] SCC RTTY contest Summary score

  • m5aex (Andrew)
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
      Thanks Rick for the explanation. I understand.

      Is there any likelihood that Logger will calculate the points in the future?
      I'm a small operation and my log is relatively small but for the big guns
      with big logs that could be quite a task because the SCC Rules require a
      summary sheet that provides the calculation data.

      The program is great - thanks for all the hard work.

      Beat wishes

      Andrew

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
        It sure would be nice to have a separate column for the points - this
        is required for other contests, anyway.

        What I did was exporting the file in text format
        (File /Export /Export til file (Generic).

        Then I opened that file in Excel, sorted it by frequency, and at the
        end of each frequency block I summed up the QSO points.

        I verified for my log, by manual counting, that the total score
        calculation is correct in the N1MM logging software - the only thing
        missing in the summary are the points.

        73 de TF3KX (score=65,490 in SCC-RTTY)

        --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, Rick Ellison <yahoogroups@c...>