N1MM Version 3.0.41

  • Ariosto R. de Souza
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 10, 2003
      Dear friends... Where can I get the version 3.0.41 ???
      Can someone give me a direct reply?
      Tks in advance.
      73,
      Ari, PT2BW
      pt2bw@...
    • Steve London
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 1, 2006
        randyjohnson1937 wrote:
        > I am trying to set up N1MM for portable operation with my laptop for
        > CQP. I have my two radios (IC706MKiiG for SSB and K2 for CW) talking
        > with the computer OK but every time I change windows I get this
        > message.
        >
        > EntryWindow (stn_window focus swapped)- 91 Object window variable or
        > With Block Variable not set.

        What version of N1MM ?

        > What does THIS mean and how might I fix it. BTW, do not have that
        > problem with home computer and the settings seem identical

        Same radios with the home computer ? What OS on the home computer and
        laptop ?

        Try copying both the ham.mdb (of whatever the name of your database is)
        and the N1MM Logger.ini from the home computer to the laptop. (Save a
        copy of the original ham.mdb on the laptop).

        73,
        Steve, N2IC