Re: [N1MM] Version 3.0.11

  • i6kzr
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 5, 2003
      Sorry I have only one dll file (winpskx.dll ) and now it's impossible to
      download the new upload.
      On sat at 20:48
      de i6kzr Renzo

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 5, 2003
        Yes, 3.0.11 has been not available at YaHoo! for 2 days.

      • Tom Wagner
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 5, 2003
          I downloaded it successfully yesterday when you posted, and
          again today. Are you using a download manager?
          Can you download any other files on the site?
          Can you download files from pages.cthome.net/n1mm?

          73,
          Tom

          Yes, 3.0.11 has been not available at YaHoo! for 2 days.
          --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "i6kzr" <i6kzr@i...> wrote:
          > Sorry I have only one dll file (winpskx.dll ) and now it's
          impossible to
          > download the new upload.
          > On sat at 20:48
          > de i6kzr Renzo

        • WW3S
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 5, 2003
            Are you getting the download exceeded daily limits message? I didn't think
            we were subject to that but I do see it happening on another logging
            software Yahoo reflector. Not sure whats up but looks like some sort of
            daily limits were imposed....

            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 5, 2003
              I never use download managers. I can download all the other files in
              the files area. I time-out with a server or dns error. URL not found,
              in other words. Yes, the N1MM site works fine. ONLY 3.0.11 is bad.
              I'll just wait for the next one.

              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 5, 2003
                No.

                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 5, 2003
                  The page cannot be displayed
                  The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
                  might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to
                  adjust your browser settings.

                  ----------

                  Please try the following:

                  Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

                  If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it
                  is spelled correctly.

                  To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then
                  click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The
                  settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN)
                  administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
                  If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can
                  examine your network and automatically discover network connection
                  settings.
                  If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
                  click Detect Network Settings
                  Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu
                  and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength
                  security you have installed.
                  If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security
                  settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click
                  Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section
                  and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
                  Click the Back button to try another link.

                  Cannot find server or DNS Error
                  Internet Explorer