Re: [N1MM] Pentium !

  • Martin Svaco
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 1, 2003
      If you want to have more than two COM ports use PCI interface card.
      I am using KOUWEL KW222N2 PCI 2 serial and one parallel port card.
      Works very well to me. It is cheap and easy to install.
      Just plug it into free PCI port and install the driver.
      Do not worry about IRQ, etc. Five minutes job.
      I am using Win 98SE, Kouwel KW222N2 and now have 4 COM and 2 LPT ports.
      They say it works under Win 98/98SE/Me/XP/2000/NT4.0 too.

      For more information see www.verbatim.com.au
      Select INTERFACE CARDS then Parallel and Serial ....
      Please note that the above link was first answer in my Google search.
      You may also try www.kouwell.com.tw

      73,
      Martin, 9A2JK

    • N6TT@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 21 , Jun 1, 2003
        I use the PCI800H-CB by Byterunners -Its a 8 com card, plug and play,uses
        one IRQ
        Im using 7 of the com ports for my so2r station and it works great, never
        had any trouble...they also make a 4 com and com/lpt combo not to mention
        all there usb cards...... http://www.byterunner.com

        steve n6tt