9814Re: [N1MM] CW via radio command?

  • w1toma
    May 2, 2003
      Andy what do you have connected to the Com port cable? Is there a PTT
      line and a keying line? What type of interface are you using?

      The MixW web site clearly shows using a transistor to key the
      transmitter just like N1MM, and a second transistor for PTT.
      Something is getting lost in the description of your setup. Maybe if
      we back up we can figure this out.

      Tom, W1TO

      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew J O'Brien" <obrienaj@n...>
      wrote:
      > I'm not sure how MixW does it but I am in CW mode when transmitting
      this way. If I am in LSB/USB I use "send CW via soundcard" but in CW
      mode I have "CW via PTT Radio Command" selected.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > Patrick EGLOFF TK5EP
      > po box 223
      > 20179 Ajaccio - France