      From: "Andrew J O'Brien" <obrienaj@...>
      To: <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 7:31 AM
      Subject: Re: [N1MM] CW via radio command?

      > That might be the real question Tom. let me try to explain a little
      better. With MixW I set radio command and send CW via PTT and am able to
      click on a macro and have the radio send in CW the contents of the Macro.
      The TS440 keys and the CW is sent, I see the Xmit light flash on and off ,
      it is essentially the same as using my paddles except there is no side tone
      heard. So are you saying N1MM will not do this unless I build a circuit?