      From: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gary Smith
      Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 03:24 AM
      To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [N1MM] N1MM CW & a K3

      I would like to know what I need to invest in to use N1MM to control
      the K3 from the keyboard in the next CW contest I enter. I currently
      have no hardware for CW or digital modes and rely on clicking on the
      needed spot and then using the key or one of the the four built in
      keyer memories in the K3.

      Suggestions? & Thanks.

      Gary
      KA1J