94028NRAU 10 Meter Contest - problem

  • radio_ng2d
    Nov 30, 2013

      I was set up N1MM for the upcoming NARU NAC 10 meter contest (NRAU10M) and decided to test it out. I typed in 28000 for a frequency then entered a call and grid number. I received an error saying "QSO on Wrong Band". Despite trying a few variations I could not get past the error. I tried Band category=all and Band category =10m, among others. I found it does work if I set the frequency to 144000.  It appears that N1MM thinks this is a VHF contest. Although it looks like an N1MM definition error perhaps i am doing something wrong. Any ideas?

      Bill - NG2D

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic