92054Re: [N1MM] Importing ADIF from DXKeeper to N1MM - Says needs DX (format).

  • wh7dxhawaii
    Aug 27, 2013
      Thank you sir!

      I was under the impression that they WERE the log file because they were always created with each Contest within the Database - without me exporting anything. I get it now.

      It's obvious that I loaded N1MM and just started using it without going through the documentation.. :-) AND it's a compliment to those involved because I never really needing anything until this latest problem importing my QSO Party log from DXKeeper.

      I was using N1MM as my contest log and general log from the beginning because it was so quick and they named the LOOKUP KEY (BUCK) after me. It wasn't until I wanted to track awards etc. that I needed a general logger and DXKeeper is excellent. I've been using N1MM for almost 2 years.. so forgive my intrusion and emails to those choosing to receive them automatically in the group.. :-)

      Aloha!
      Bryan