90361Re: [N1MM] Re: PTT on Radio 2 invoked in SO1V mode

  • Michael Adams
    May 6 6:51 AM
      In case anyone in the future is searching through the archives with this
      issue, I thought I'd close the loop with a discovery.

      In this weekend's contests (ARIDX, 7QP, INQP, NEWE), I continued to have
      the PTT-on-radio-2 with N1MM in SO1V mode issue. I never did downgrade,
      because of impending versioning concerns ahead of Field Day.

      Late Saturday, the problem became particularly annoying (radio 2 being
      keyed when sending on radio 1, even in SO2R mode).

      Frustrated, before I started back on the air Sunday morning, I deleted the
      .ini file, and reconfigured the logger from scratch.

      Knock wood, the headache seems to have gone away.

      While I won't discount the possibility of user-error.... "nuke from orbit
      and start fresh" seems to have been an effective resolution.

      --
      *Michael D. Adams* (N1EN)
      Poquonock, Connecticut | mda@...