87618Re: [N1MM] Mult Chaser- not updating

  • Patrick Korkowski
    Jan 1, 2013
      Jim,

      Thanks for the feedback. I fixed a bug and uploaded a new version of
      Mult Chaser on my site. I also added a module specific for the ARRL
      RTTY contest that is available as a separate download.

      https://sites.google.com/site/korkowp1/mult-chaser-downloads

      73, Pat NA0N