      From: JA1XMS Makoto
      Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 1:35 AM
      To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Seasonal deviation supported ? (Re: [N1MM] Fwd: Gray line program

      I always have a small window to show the gray line. It helps
      where to beam the antenna (on 40m). It is great.

      The one thing I am curious is that if it supports seasonal
      change. In (north semisphere) winter season, the north part
      may be covered largely as night part. But it doesn't look so
      at CQ WW CW contest. Am I wrong ?

      (By the way, I have internet connection at the contest time,
      although I'm doing NON-ASSISTED operation).

      Thanks,
      ---
      Makoto Fujiwara
      JA1XMS