70843Re: [N1MM] SAC CW Import Mults Problem

  • Cornell Gonschior, Df6fR
    Oct 2, 2010
      Hi Ted,

      the multiplier scoring is the same for everyone. As outside Europe you
      just get triple points for 80m and 40m QSO. The program is configured
      for 5B of course. The triple points for the low bands are scored.

      Now I did some checking and comparing by hand (simple editor). And I
      will upload the log as is.

      73 de Corny

      --
      Cornell P Gonschior, Df6fR