      From: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of Cornell Gonschior, Df6fR
      Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 9:34 AM
      To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [N1MM] SAC CW Import Mults Problem

      Hi John,

      perhaps the subject of the e-mail is misleading. The problem is not the
      importing, but the multiplier scoring afterwards.

      I did the comparison anyways. All field names from the original ADIF
      are also in the N1MM ADIF. There are additional fields of minor
      interest in the N1MM ADIF:
      CONTEST_ID, FREQ_RX, OPERATOR, CQZ, APP_N1MM_[ POINTS | RADIO_NR |
      RUN1RUN2 | RADIOINTERFACED ).

      After the importing of the original ADIF or the exported N1MM ADIF the
      multipliers are not scored yet. Only when rescoring the multipliers are
      counted. In my case wrongly.

      73 de Corny

      --
      Cornell P Gonschior, Df6fR