70815Re: [N1MM] SAC CW Import Mults Problem

  • Cornell Gonschior, Df6fR
    Oct 2, 2010
      Hi John,

      I saw the other post, but the problem is different. Rag lost the serial
      numbers, while they are fine with my import. In the WinTest ADIF there
      is now multiplier mentioned, so N1MM did decide to set every QSO as
      multiplier. I am wondering why. Rescoring doesn't help, but actually it
      should.

      Adapting the solution from the other thread meant buying WinTest. Which
      I don't need and never want.

      73 de Corny

      --
      Cornell P Gonschior, Df6fR