      From: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of Art's iPhone W2NRA
      Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 7:18 AM
      To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [N1MM] Lost in ESM-Land

      Hi Art 2,

      It's not that tough. In a CW contest you either enter data and hit
      enter or just hit enter. If you leave N1MM Logger in big gun mode the
      only exceptions are repeats. For example in S&P if you don't get
      through on the first call you just hit F4 until you do. In Run if you
      call a station and they don't respond, you just hit F5 then F2. About
      the only other exception is to repeat your report which you can do by
      hitting F2 or use specific report repeat keys. RTTY contests are even
      easier because you don't have to enter the callsign, just hit insert
      or use the {GRAB} command.

      BTW A good way to practice ESM for CW is use VE3NEA's Morse Runner
      program. http://www.dxatlas.com/MorseRunner/

      73, Art 3

      73 Art W2NRA
      "Keep to the Code!"