61697Re: [N1MM] Lost in ESM-Land

    Jul 1 7:13 AM
      Yes, but even before that, in Run mode, once the program recognizes a
      correct exchange in the exchange section of the entry window, the
      highlight will switch to F3, telling you it is ready to send the TU
      message and log the QSO. You'll discover a different situation in
      S&P ESM - after you copy the other guy's exchange, the program logs
      the QSO and then sends him your exchange = if he asks for a repeat
      you can always hit the "=" key, or hit F2.

      73, Pete N4ZR