31523Re: [N1MM] Contest Recording (was Enhancement Request)

  • N1EU
    Nov 1, 2005
      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, Pete Smith <n4zr@c...> wrote:

      > No, I'm not aware of any "batch" adjustment capability - I was
      referring to all the files used by MM as a "set", thinking of the more
      usual 8-10 files in those terms.

      FWIW, CoolEdit Pro has a full featured Batch Process mode. You turn
      on the script recorder and perform the operation on one file
      (normalize to 0dB, add a little EQ/compression, etc) and then save the
      script. You then select Batch Process, and add all the files you want
      processed the same way and tell CE Pro to run the batch. Probably
      would have saved Clive a little work.

      73,
      Barry N1EU
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic