31504RE: [N1MM] Enhancement Request ...

  • David Robbins K1TTT
    Nov 1, 2005
      If you change from the default device on the so2r/v tab you should be able
      to select which input line you want to record from. Using the 'default'
      device you don't have that kind of control from the program, you have to
      manually change recording devices from the windows control panel.

      David Robbins K1TTT
      e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
      web: http://www.k1ttt.net