      From: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of David Robbins K1TTT
      Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:04 AM
      To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [N1MM] Contest Recording (was Enhancement Request)

      The 'best' method is to record directly with the logger and always have your
      audio go through the computer. That way the audio path is always the same
      and your live voice should sound exactly like your recorded voice. So once
      the levels are set they never need to be touched. If you use another
      program you can not count on the level or sound of re-recordings that must
      be done during the contest for splits on 80/40 to sound anything like the
      other recordings, this causes confusion on the other end and can slow you
      down.

      David Robbins K1TTT
      e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
      web: http://www.k1ttt.net