23682Re: [N1MM] Important FT-1000 Split fix

  • Gerry
    Mar 1 7:55 AM
      Pete & Clive,

      With the 1000D here, Transceive on VFO B logs the VFO A frequency in the FREQ column of the Log Page. The log detail shows the RX as VFO A and the TX as VFO B.

      Therefore if you're transceiving on VFO B, the Log shows the wrong information.

      Here is the ADIF record produced:
      <CALL:4>W4RR <QSO_DATE:8>20050301 <TIME_ON:6>154527 <BAND:3>40M <QSX_FREQ:8>18.15503 <CONTEST_ID:2>DX <FREQ:7>7.00694 <MODE:2>CW <RST_RCVD:3>599 <RST_SENT:3>599 <OPERATOR:6>VA6XDX <CQZ:1>5 <STX:2>13 <POINTS:1>1 <RADIO_NR:1>1 <EOR>

      I was XCV on 18 Mhz on VFO B and VFO a was on 7 MHz. The ADIF record thinks I was on 40 meters, listening on 7 Mhz and Transmitting on 18 MHz. Clearly a problem.

      Gerry
      VE6LB/VA6XDX
      ARRL Card Checker
      (403) 251-6520