16332RE: [N1MM] 217 Cabrillo

  • Tom Homewood
    Apr 1, 2004
      I sent my log in without going back over every record. I didn't start MMTTY recording until about QSO 100, which is when I figured out it wasn't running.

      The reason I was even looking back was that I could not scroll back through the digital interface screen to look at the print out. It kept moving forward. I think more than RTTY decoding would cause the screen to move, but I am not sure, I didn't make a note in the heat of battle.

      Now to decide if I want to go back through the print outs looking for mismatches. I did fix the one I found.

      73, Tom, W1TO

      Andy swiffin <a.l.swiffin@...> wrote:

      >I doubt a one minute (actually one second in that case) error is going
      to be
      >rejected by the checking software? I would not bother with it if they
      don't
      >reject it. The time is not part of the required exchange.

      I'm afraid it is! From the BARTG web site:

      Messages will consist of:

      (A) RST/ MESSAGE NUMBER. The number must be a three figure group and
      start with 001 for the first contact made.
      (B) TIME GMT. A full four figure GMT time must be sent as part of each
      message.

      73
      Andy
      gm8oeg