Re: [N-TEC] Hey Christian

  • Patrick Mumford
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2006
      Trace you lazy thing you. Here's Christian's email address. celowsky21@.... I forwarded this to him already. Nowk quit being such a lazy schmuck! See ya and good luck!

      tracehardin <tracehardin@...> wrote:
      Hey, I don't think I have your email address, I am also too lazy to
      try and look it up. I put that male fasciata with the female that I
      saw actually copulate with my old male. He immediately approached her
      drumming the whole time. She was very defensive and chased him away.
      Either she wasn't in the mood or she is already gravid. The male is
      still in her large cage and he is now working on another sperm web. I
      might give him a go at the other female in the next week or so.

      http://mail.yahoo.com