Re: June Meeting

  • Pam
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 1, 2008
      Oops, you're right. That didn't occur to us at the end of the last
      meeting, did it??

      Sorry for the confusion Patrick. We can certainly keep it the 4th
      eekend. Don't want to step on toes or cause problems. It had been
      briefly discussed while standing in the driveway as Dan fiddled with
      his battery cables. But, as Frank has pointed out, it is Father's
      Day, and that is more important.

      So, the 22d it is, if Frank is open to that. I have alot planned
      that day already, so I'll have to check if I am able to go.

      Pam
      --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <fgossard@...> wrote:

      > I believe that is Father's Day, might not be a good day for
      everyone,
      > unless you're a dad with no plans:)
      > My door is always open for you great people, probably isn't even
      close
      > to as fun as Pat's. We all like to go to Pat's house:)
      > I believe the idea was tossed around at the last meeting, some
      people
      > had plans on the fourth weekend, not me, I'm a loser with no plans:(
      >
      > Frank
      >

      > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "pokeeregal" <pokeeregal@> wrote:
      > >
      > > The third Sunday? That's a serious change, has everybody talked
      about
      > > this? Somebody please tell me how this came about? Not being
      bossy or
      > > mean, just curious.
      > >
      > > Nice of Frank to offer his abode up too, thanks Frank.
      > >
      > > Patrick
      > >

      > > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Pam" <spider2_4me@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Getting an early start! After all, that's what I'm gettin' paid
      > for....
      > > >
      > > > June's meeting looks to be heading for the 3d Sunday, that would
      > be the
      > > > 15th. Frank has graciously offered to open his home for this
      one.
      > > > Thanks again Frank!!
      > > >
      > > > Anyone from the Omaha area, who wants to carpool, let me know.
      My
      > van
      > > > can fit me and kiddo, plus 5.
      > > >
      > > > Frank will give directions for those of us who need them (yep,
      that
      > > > would be me) as we get closer to the date.
      > > >
      > > > Pam

    • J Newman
      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 27, 2010
        Pics are up. :)

        From: J Newman <exotic_lvt@yahoo. com>
        Sender: N-TEC@yahoogroups. com
        Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 19:43:48 -0700 (PDT)
        To: <N-TEC@yahoogroups. com>
        ReplyTo: N-TEC@yahoogroups. com

        Pics?  I knew I forgot something...

        Just kidding.  Joe, Chris and I took a bunch.  I'm in the process of pulling them off my camera now...will prolly post them tomorrow.  You're gonna be jealous, Pam...we got to play with about...oh.. .125 or so P. irminia babies. :)

        Thanks again to Joe for hosting!  That slab of meat sure was yummy. :D