Re: I went to the dr. today and they found.....

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2008
      Congrats Dan and Angela!
      Frank

      --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Angela" <streaky_spider19@...> wrote:

      > A turtle....aka a little boy. We have no names picked out
      > unfortunately.

    • Patrick Mumford
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2008
        Turtle? Where in the heck did that come from? Congrats.

        Pat

        Angela <streaky_spider19@...> wrote:
        A turtle....aka a little boy. We have no names picked out
        unfortunately.

      • Angela Wickwire
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2008
          You've obviously never heard that term before.  Where have you been all of these years?  Hiding under a rock.... ;)

          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2008
            HEY!  Congrats on the Turtle Dan and Angela!  What an exciting time.

          • joeballenger2005@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2008
              I like turtles
              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

              HEY!  Congrats on the Turtle Dan and Angela!  What an exciting time.

              Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ >