Re: April Meeting

  • Pam
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 25, 2008
      Are you bringing the scope? I have at least one molt I want checked.

      --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "pokeeregal" <pokeeregal@...> wrote:

      > Hi Gang,
      >
      > My apologies for taking so long to get this out. The meeting will be
      > on Saturday, the 26th of April.
      >
      > One thing that we will discuss is if we want the meeting day to change
      > from Saturday to Sunday. Let's get it back in stone so we're all not
      > sitting around waiting on me to make a decision. That sound OK?
      >
      > See you all tomorrow.
      >
      > Patrick

    • Frank
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 25, 2008
        I asked him yesterday and he said he would.

        Frank

        --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Pam" <spider2_4me@...> wrote:

        > Are you bringing the scope? I have at least one molt I want checked.
        >

        > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "pokeeregal" <pokeeregal@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Gang,
        > >
        > > My apologies for taking so long to get this out. The meeting will be
        > > on Saturday, the 26th of April.
        > >
        > > One thing that we will discuss is if we want the meeting day to change
        > > from Saturday to Sunday. Let's get it back in stone so we're all not
        > > sitting around waiting on me to make a decision. That sound OK?
        > >
        > > See you all tomorrow.
        > >
        > > Patrick

      • Coolaidekid
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 15, 2010
          We are about a week and a half away from our April meeting.

          Anyone got any plans in the works? I heard we are meeting in Lincoln again, but that is all I know.

          I have a few exuviae I would like to have sexed if possible. I would also love it if Pat or Christian could help teach me how to sex them. It's been a crazy molting month for me already. Tis the season to start warming up!

          Joe
        • spider2_4me
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 15, 2010
            Hey Joe,

            Meeting at Tanner's this month. It will be his last chance to host, since he's got this crazy idea that he needs to move after graduation this spring. On the east side of Lincoln, just outside town. Basically follow "O" street east off of 84th. I'll let him post the address again for those who need it.