Re: [N-TEC] Re: April Meeting

  • Patrick Mumford
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 1, 2008
      Joshua,

      I haven't introduced them yet I'm afraid. She's being very picky about eating, choosing not too actually, and I don't want to chance it. You want me to keep trying or would you prefer I try and find another female for him?

      Patrick

      Joshua Muehlbauer <joshua_muehlbauer@...> wrote:
      It would be cool to study a genus every month or to at least start setting up agendas for the meetings.  A time slot to sex molts, just socialize, and whatever else.

      Sundays usually work better for me too, but that Sunday I will be heading to Oklahoma too, but not for T's.  It'll be for a school mission's trip.  Who knows!  Could still find some while I'm down there.

      Another note... Pat, how's your big vagans lady and my lil man doing?  Anything yet?

      Other than all my lasies took live pin heads today, that's it out of me for now.  Later yall!

      In Him,
      Joshua <><

      Pam <spider2_4me@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      I like Dan's idea of focusing on one specific species/group.

      --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups. com, Patrick Mumford <pokeeregal@ ...> wrote:

      > Nothing as of yet, you have something in mind?
      >
      > Does anybody want to do anything specific at the next meeting?
      Instead of just hanging out and chatting and such.

      > Patrick
      >
      > Christian <celowsky21@ ...> wrote:
      Patrick,

      > Do you have an agenda in mind?
      >
      > I can not promise anything this far out, as the semester grinds
      down... but I'll give it a go.

      > Christian
      >

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with
      Yahoo! Search.

    • Joshua Muehlbauer
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 1, 2008
        Hey Pat,

        Well... If she is being fickle, definitely, I would not want to try it either.  If there is another female I would not be object to doing that either.  I figure I have a good few T's now and I guess it would be fun to add some baby vagans to the mix if mine can get a partner.  Other than just watching and observing, he'd kind of be a waste not to try and breed.  Just let me know what happens if you find someone else or not.  Thanks again Pat!

        In Him,
        Joshua <><

        Joshua Muehlbauer <joshua_muehlbauer@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        It would be cool to study a genus every month or to at least start setting up agendas for the meetings.  A time slot to sex molts, just socialize, and whatever else.

        Sundays usually work better for me too, but that Sunday I will be heading to Oklahoma too, but not for T's.  It'll be for a school mission's trip.  Who knows!  Could still find some while I'm down there.

        Another note... Pat, how's your big vagans lady and my lil man doing?  Anything yet?

        Other than all my lasies took live pin heads today, that's it out of me for now.  Later yall!

        In Him,
        Joshua <><

        Pam <spider2_4me@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        I like Dan's idea of focusing on one specific species/group.

        --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups. com, Patrick Mumford <pokeeregal@ ...> wrote:

        > Nothing as of yet, you have something in mind?
        >
        > Does anybody want to do anything specific at the next meeting?
        Instead of just hanging out and chatting and such.

        > Patrick
        >
        > Christian <celowsky21@ ...> wrote:
        Patrick,

        > Do you have an agenda in mind?
        >
        > I can not promise anything this far out, as the semester grinds
        down... but I'll give it a go.

        > Christian
        >

        > ------------ --------- --------- ---
        > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with
        Yahoo! Search.

      • pokeeregal
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 25, 2008
          Hi Gang,

          My apologies for taking so long to get this out. The meeting will be
          on Saturday, the 26th of April.

          One thing that we will discuss is if we want the meeting day to change
          from Saturday to Sunday. Let's get it back in stone so we're all not
          sitting around waiting on me to make a decision. That sound OK?

          See you all tomorrow.

          Patrick
        • Pam
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 25, 2008
            Are you bringing the scope? I have at least one molt I want checked.

            --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "pokeeregal" <pokeeregal@...> wrote:

            > Hi Gang,
            >
            > My apologies for taking so long to get this out. The meeting will be
            > on Saturday, the 26th of April.
            >
            > One thing that we will discuss is if we want the meeting day to change
            > from Saturday to Sunday. Let's get it back in stone so we're all not
            > sitting around waiting on me to make a decision. That sound OK?
            >
            > See you all tomorrow.
            >
            > Patrick

          • Frank
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 25, 2008
              I asked him yesterday and he said he would.

              Frank

              --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Pam" <spider2_4me@...> wrote:

              > Are you bringing the scope? I have at least one molt I want checked.
              >

              > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "pokeeregal" <pokeeregal@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Gang,
              > >
              > > My apologies for taking so long to get this out. The meeting will be
              > > on Saturday, the 26th of April.
              > >
              > > One thing that we will discuss is if we want the meeting day to change
              > > from Saturday to Sunday. Let's get it back in stone so we're all not
              > > sitting around waiting on me to make a decision. That sound OK?
              > >
              > > See you all tomorrow.
              > >
              > > Patrick

            • Coolaidekid
              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 15, 2010
                We are about a week and a half away from our April meeting.

                Anyone got any plans in the works? I heard we are meeting in Lincoln again, but that is all I know.

                I have a few exuviae I would like to have sexed if possible. I would also love it if Pat or Christian could help teach me how to sex them. It's been a crazy molting month for me already. Tis the season to start warming up!

                Joe
              • spider2_4me
                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 15, 2010
                  Hey Joe,

                  Meeting at Tanner's this month. It will be his last chance to host, since he's got this crazy idea that he needs to move after graduation this spring. On the east side of Lincoln, just outside town. Basically follow "O" street east off of 84th. I'll let him post the address again for those who need it.