anyone want a pac man frog?

  • Joshua Muehlbauer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2008
      Hey everyone!

      I know I posted this a while ago and did not get any interest and
      that's fine. That's why this is a Tarantula enthusiast group, not
      frog. Anyways... I don't really want him any more and was seeing if
      someone on here might and would be willing to trade for a T. I have
      checked with Paradise Cove on store credit and it would only be about
      $15 which is fair, but I guess I would like to get another T with the
      credit and they have limited T's at that price. I guess I would just
      like to check my options before I get rid of him and get the better
      deal if possible. The frog's about full grown after I have had him a
      full year. He's in a Ten Gallon tank and I would be willing to trade
      the whole set up if it was needed. Just let me know. Thanks
      everyone! We'll be in touch!

      In Him,
      Joshua <><
    • Joshua Muehlbauer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
        I found a home for my frog at Paradise cove. I ended up with $10 store
        credit and got a C. fasciatum from them with the money. Good enough.
        Thanks anyways! Later!

        In Him,
        Joshua <><