Party?

  • Theresa & Justin
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2007
      Hey there Patrick,

      Just wondering when you wanted people to show up for the party. Maybe I
      missed it, but didn't find a time.

      See ya!
      -Theresa
    • Pam
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2007
        Hi Theresa,

        Mind if I answer??

        He could have changed it, but last I knew, the start time was 5pm.
        That's what was on a message dated 11/27. I look forward to meeting
        you.

        Pam

        --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Theresa & Justin" <twestfa@...> wrote:

        > Hey there Patrick,
        >
        > Just wondering when you wanted people to show up for the party.
        Maybe I
        > missed it, but didn't find a time.
        >
        > See ya!
        > -Theresa

      • Daniel Wickwire
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2007
          I also think that Pat said 5 but I don't remember either. Also Theresa
          we can talk about how my guy is doing. Look forward to seeing you all
          there.

          Peace,

          --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Theresa & Justin" <twestfa@...> wrote:

          > Hey there Patrick,
          >
          > Just wondering when you wanted people to show up for the party. Maybe
          > missed it, but didn't find a time.
          >
          > See ya!
          > -Theresa

        • Frank Gossard