Re: [N-TEC] October's Meeting 10/23/11 :)

  • J Newman
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2011
      Thank you to everyone who has RSVP'd thusfar for our meetup this Sunday!  If you haven't done so yet, now's the time to chime in here on the list or email me.  Normally, I'm not a huge stickler for RSVPs...but...I have some activities planned where a headcount would be beneficial...

      Just a couple days away, folks!  Start getting excited!  One of the activities I have planned is a pumpkin carving/decorating contest with Halloween-themed Ts as prizes.  I'm supplying the pumpkins, so all you need to supply is the cool design!

      For those that haven't been to my neck of the woods before, here's the addy:
      340 Hyde Ave
      Council Bluffs, IA  51503

      It's the last house on the left at the top of our street.  Park either in the driveway or on the street in front of the house...you'll see our maroon Ford Taurus out front. :)

      See you Sunday!!
      Jen, Chris & The Munchkin :)

      From: J Newman <exotic_lvt@...>
      Subject: [N-TEC] October's Meeting 10/23/11 :)
      To: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2011, 5:06 PM

      Hi folks!

      Just a friendly reminder that our meeting is only a couple short weeks away!

      Chris and I are your hosts for this month, and we're planning a Halloween theme!  I'll post address and directions to our place as we get closer to the date - 10/23/11, as usual from 1-4.

      Hope to see lots of folks here!  I know Patrick, Ryan and I all chatted with some new local folks at the herp show this month, so hopefully we'll have some new faces in the crowd too!

      Take care!
      Jen, Chris and the Munchkin. :)