April

  • greenmonkey51
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 1, 2011
      Throwing this out there, but Diane has indicated that she can come for the April meeting. To make travel easier a Saturday meeting would be better. I don't see any problem with this. I'm also willing to host this meeting

      Tanner
    • J Newman
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 1, 2011
        I work Saturdays, but if I can get a date well in advance, I can request the time off.  So, are we thinking April 16th?  Or the 23rd?

        Jen

        Throwing this out there, but Diane has indicated that she can come for the April meeting. To make travel easier a Saturday meeting would be better. I don't see any problem with this. I'm also willing to host this meeting

        Tanner

      • spider2_4me
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 1, 2011
          Thanks for the offer to host Tanner!

          A Saturday (at regular meet time) would be difficult for me as well. I am attending a 13 week, once a week, seminar that won't get done until 5/7. If I miss a session, I won't get my 50% refund on materials.

          Would all you folks be agreeable to a later start time to accomodate a Saturday meeting for April so we can all see Diane??? (I'm thinking of perhaps starting at 4pm instead of ending at 4pm.)

          Chime in all!

          --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, J Newman <exotic_lvt@...> wrote:

          > I work Saturdays, but if I can get a date well in advance, I can request the time off.  So, are we thinking April 16th?  Or the 23rd?
          >
          > Jen

        • Christian
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 1, 2011
            Our last meeting with long distance travelers lasted until midnight I think!  It's up to Tanner, but I will make a go at making it as well.

            A Saturday (at regular meet time) would be difficult for me as well. I am attending a 13 week, once a week, seminar that won't get done until 5/7. If I miss a session, I won't get my 50% refund on materials.

            Would all you folks be agreeable to a later start time to accomodate a Saturday meeting for April so we can all see Diane??? (I'm thinking of perhaps starting at 4pm instead of ending at 4pm.)

            Chime in all!

            --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, J Newman <exotic_lvt@...> wrote:

            > I work Saturdays, but if I can get a date well in advance, I can request the time off.  So, are we thinking April 16th?  Or the 23rd?
            >
            > Jen

          • Joe Mastous
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 1, 2011
              I'm game for whatever. I just need to get a weekend locked down so I can plan to make sure I'll have the boys that week and weekend and I'll make a mini-vaca out of it... Divorce is never fun!

              From: "spider2_4me" <spider2_4me@...>
              Sender: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:35:57 -0000
              To: <N-TEC@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com

              Thanks for the offer to host Tanner!

              A Saturday (at regular meet time) would be difficult for me as well. I am attending a 13 week, once a week, seminar that won't get done until 5/7. If I miss a session, I won't get my 50% refund on materials.

              Would all you folks be agreeable to a later start time to accomodate a Saturday meeting for April so we can all see Diane??? (I'm thinking of perhaps starting at 4pm instead of ending at 4pm.)

              Chime in all!

              --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, J Newman <exotic_lvt@...> wrote:

              > I work Saturdays, but if I can get a date well in advance, I can request the time off.  So, are we thinking April 16th?  Or the 23rd?
              >
              > Jen

            • Tanner Stevens
              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 1, 2011
                Probably looking at the 23rd. I see no reason the meeting can't be later in the day.

                Thanks, Tanner Stevens

                From: "Joe Mastous" <joe.mastous@...>
                Sender: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 15:48:34 +0000
                To: NTEC<N-TEC@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: Re: [N-TEC] Re: April

                From: "spider2_4me" <spider2_4me@...>
                Sender: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:35:57 -0000
                To: <N-TEC@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com

                Thanks for the offer to host Tanner!

                A Saturday (at regular meet time) would be difficult for me as well. I am attending a 13 week, once a week, seminar that won't get done until 5/7. If I miss a session, I won't get my 50% refund on materials.

                Would all you folks be agreeable to a later start time to accomodate a Saturday meeting for April so we can all see Diane??? (I'm thinking of perhaps starting at 4pm instead of ending at 4pm.)

                Chime in all!

                --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, J Newman <exotic_lvt@...> wrote:

                > I work Saturdays, but if I can get a date well in advance, I can request the time off.  So, are we thinking April 16th?  Or the 23rd?
                >
                > Jen

              • J Newman
                Message 7 of 19 , Mar 1, 2011
                  Starting at 4 would work for me, and I wouldn't necessarily have to take time off in that case, either.  In fact, this option would work the best for us - so we don't lose out on a day's worth of my pay, but we'll be game for what the majority decides.  Just need to know well ahead of time so that if I do need to request time off, it won't present an issue.

                  Jen

                  A Saturday (at regular meet time) would be difficult for me as well. I am attending a 13 week, once a week, seminar that won't get done until 5/7. If I miss a session, I won't get my 50% refund on materials.

                  Would all you folks be agreeable to a later start time to accomodate a Saturday meeting for April so we can all see Diane??? (I'm thinking of perhaps starting at 4pm instead of ending at 4pm.)

                  Chime in all!

                  --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, J Newman <exotic_lvt@...> wrote:

                  > I work Saturdays, but if I can get a date well in advance, I can request the time off.  So, are we thinking April 16th?  Or the 23rd?
                  >
                  > Jen

                • Tanner Stevens
                  Message 8 of 19 , Mar 1, 2011
                    Just thought of this but Easter is on the 24th. Should probably push this up to the 16th.

                    Thanks, Tanner Stevens

                    From: J Newman <exotic_lvt@...>
                    Sender: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:50:44 -0800 (PST)
                    To: <N-TEC@yahoogroups.com>
                    ReplyTo: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com

                    Starting at 4 would work for me, and I wouldn't necessarily have to take time off in that case, either.  In fact, this option would work the best for us - so we don't lose out on a day's worth of my pay, but we'll be game for what the majority decides.  Just need to know well ahead of time so that if I do need to request time off, it won't present an issue.

                    Jen

                    A Saturday (at regular meet time) would be difficult for me as well. I am attending a 13 week, once a week, seminar that won't get done until 5/7. If I miss a session, I won't get my 50% refund on materials.

                    Would all you folks be agreeable to a later start time to accomodate a Saturday meeting for April so we can all see Diane??? (I'm thinking of perhaps starting at 4pm instead of ending at 4pm.)

                    Chime in all!

                    --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, J Newman <exotic_lvt@...> wrote:

                    > I work Saturdays, but if I can get a date well in advance, I can request the time off.  So, are we thinking April 16th?  Or the 23rd?
                    >
                    > Jen

                  • Patrick Mumford
                    Message 9 of 19 , Mar 5, 2011
                      Tanner you may want to talk with Di and find out what day works the best for her.

                      Any day works for me and I will try hard to make it.

                      P.

                      From: J Newman <exotic_lvt@...>
                      Sender: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:50:44 -0800 (PST)
                      To: <N-TEC@yahoogroups.com>
                      ReplyTo: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com

                      Starting at 4 would work for me, and I wouldn't necessarily have to take time off in that case, either.  In fact, this option would work the best for us - so we don't lose out on a day's worth of my pay, but we'll be game for what the majority decides.  Just need to know well ahead of time so that if I do need to request time off, it won't present an issue.

                      Jen

                      A Saturday (at regular meet time) would be difficult for me as well. I am attending a 13 week, once a week, seminar that won't get done until 5/7. If I miss a session, I won't get my 50% refund on materials.

                      Would all you folks be agreeable to a later start time to accomodate a Saturday meeting for April so we can all see Diane??? (I'm thinking of perhaps starting at 4pm instead of ending at 4pm.)

                      Chime in all!

                      --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, J Newman <exotic_lvt@...> wrote:

                      > I work Saturdays, but if I can get a date well in advance, I can request the time off.  So, are we thinking April 16th?  Or the 23rd?
                      >
                      > Jen

                    • Tanner Stevens
                      Message 10 of 19 , Mar 5, 2011

                        She suggested Saturday as it makes travel easier.  She was also fine with either weekend, but I feel we should avoid having a meeting on Easter.

                        Tanner

                        From: J Newman <exotic_lvt@...>
                        Sender: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:50:44 -0800 (PST)
                        To: <N-TEC@yahoogroups.com>
                        ReplyTo: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com

                        Starting at 4 would work for me, and I wouldn't necessarily have to take time off in that case, either.  In fact, this option would work the best for us - so we don't lose out on a day's worth of my pay, but we'll be game for what the majority decides.  Just need to know well ahead of time so that if I do need to request time off, it won't present an issue.

                        Jen

                        A Saturday (at regular meet time) would be difficult for me as well. I am attending a 13 week, once a week, seminar that won't get done until 5/7. If I miss a session, I won't get my 50% refund on materials.

                        Would all you folks be agreeable to a later start time to accomodate a Saturday meeting for April so we can all see Diane??? (I'm thinking of perhaps starting at 4pm instead of ending at 4pm.)

                        Chime in all!

                        --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, J Newman <exotic_lvt@...> wrote:

                        > I work Saturdays, but if I can get a date well in advance, I can request the time off.  So, are we thinking April 16th?  Or the 23rd?
                        >
                        > Jen

                      • Joe Mastous
                        Message 11 of 19 , Mar 5, 2011
                          I can't do Easter weekend, but don't anyone make a decision because of me. I'm not important enough.

                          Joe

                          From: Tanner Stevens <greenmonkey51@...>
                          Sender: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 08:05:47 -0800 (PST)
                          To: <N-TEC@yahoogroups.com>

                          From: J Newman <exotic_lvt@...>
                          Sender: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:50:44 -0800 (PST)
                          To: <N-TEC@yahoogroups.com>
                          ReplyTo: N-TEC@yahoogroups.com

                          Starting at 4 would work for me, and I wouldn't necessarily have to take time off in that case, either.  In fact, this option would work the best for us - so we don't lose out on a day's worth of my pay, but we'll be game for what the majority decides.  Just need to know well ahead of time so that if I do need to request time off, it won't present an issue.

                          Jen

                          A Saturday (at regular meet time) would be difficult for me as well. I am attending a 13 week, once a week, seminar that won't get done until 5/7. If I miss a session, I won't get my 50% refund on materials.

                          Would all you folks be agreeable to a later start time to accomodate a Saturday meeting for April so we can all see Diane??? (I'm thinking of perhaps starting at 4pm instead of ending at 4pm.)

                          Chime in all!

                          --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, J Newman <exotic_lvt@...> wrote:

                          > I work Saturdays, but if I can get a date well in advance, I can request the time off.  So, are we thinking April 16th?  Or the 23rd?
                          >
                          > Jen

                        • spider2_4me
                          Message 12 of 19 , Mar 5, 2011
                            I am in agreement with Tanner that Easter weekend should be avoided. Seems April 16th is the best option.

                            Would like more to chime in about the 4pm start time option.....

                            --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Mastous" <joe.mastous@...> wrote:

                            > I can't do Easter weekend, but don't anyone make a decision because of me. I'm not important enough.
                            >
                            > Joe

                          • Dustin and Jetta
                            Message 13 of 19 , Mar 6, 2011
                              Count us in!!!

                              Not sure where Tanner lives, so if someone could email me the specifics (address, date and time) to uehlings@... that would be great, I'll save the date for sure.

                              Thanks,
                              Jetta & Dustin

                              --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "greenmonkey51" <greenmonkey51@...> wrote:

                              > Throwing this out there, but Diane has indicated that she can come for the April meeting. To make travel easier a Saturday meeting would be better. I don't see any problem with this. I'm also willing to host this meeting
                              >
                              > Tanner

                            • Patrick Mumford
                              Message 14 of 19 , Mar 8, 2011
                                Good to hear that Dustin.

                                I'll need Tanner's address again myself.

                                Tanner.....yoo hoo!!!

                                > Throwing this out there, but Diane has indicated that she can come for the April meeting. To make travel easier a Saturday meeting would be better. I don't see any problem with this. I'm also willing to host this meeting
                                >
                                > Tanner

                              • spider2_4me
                                Message 15 of 19 , Mar 8, 2011
                                  Don't panic yet folks, we still have to get through March's meet. Glad to see the enthusiasm though.

                                  --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Mumford <pokeeregal@...> wrote:

                                  > Good to hear that Dustin.
                                  >
                                  > I'll need Tanner's address again myself.
                                  >
                                  > Tanner.....yoo hoo!!!

                                  > ________________________________

                                • greenmonkey51
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Mar 9, 2011
                                    Just making this official, but the meeting will the Saturday the 16th starting at 4pm. Di is confirmed to come. I'll post my address when we get closer.

                                    --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "spider2_4me" <spider2_4me@...> wrote:

                                    > Don't panic yet folks, we still have to get through March's meet. Glad to see the enthusiasm though.
                                    >
                                    > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Mumford <pokeeregal@> wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > Good to hear that Dustin.
                                    > >
                                    > > I'll need Tanner's address again myself.
                                    > >
                                    > > Tanner.....yoo hoo!!!

                                    > > ________________________________

                                  • spider2_4me
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Mar 9, 2011
                                      Thanks for finalizing thoe details with Di. You all heard the man, 4/16 at 4pm.

                                      Now start thinking about getting hyped up for March. :)

                                      --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "greenmonkey51" <greenmonkey51@...> wrote:

                                      > Just making this official, but the meeting will the Saturday the 16th starting at 4pm. Di is confirmed to come. I'll post my address when we get closer.
                                      >
                                      > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "spider2_4me" <spider2_4me@> wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > Don't panic yet folks, we still have to get through March's meet. Glad to see the enthusiasm though.
                                      > >
                                      > > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Mumford <pokeeregal@> wrote:
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Good to hear that Dustin.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > I'll need Tanner's address again myself.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Tanner.....yoo hoo!!!

                                      > > > ________________________________

                                    • J Newman
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Mar 9, 2011
                                        Awesome.  Thank you for posting the official details...makes things much easier for me to plan for on the work end. :)

                                        Now...Pam mentioned March...when/where? :)  Color me psyched!

                                        Thanks for finalizing thoe details with Di. You all heard the man, 4/16 at 4pm.

                                        Now start thinking about getting hyped up for March. :)

                                        --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "greenmonkey51" <greenmonkey51@...> wrote:

                                        > Just making this official, but the meeting will the Saturday the 16th starting at 4pm. Di is confirmed to come. I'll post my address when we get closer.
                                        >
                                        > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, "spider2_4me" <spider2_4me@> wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > Don't panic yet folks, we still have to get through March's meet. Glad to see the enthusiasm though.
                                        > >
                                        > > --- In N-TEC@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Mumford <pokeeregal@> wrote:
                                        > > >
                                        > > > Good to hear that Dustin.
                                        > > >
                                        > > > I'll need Tanner's address again myself.
                                        > > >
                                        > > > Tanner.....yoo hoo!!!

                                      • Patrick Mumford
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Mar 16, 2011
                                          I hate to be a bastage here at the last minute but I'm not a fan of the 4 p.m. start time. What's the problem with the normal time again? Pam can't make it? Can we compromise and make it a 2 or 2:30 start time. I'm not a fan of driving the interstate at night.